Last modified: July 17, 2017
We want Megastar to be an authentic and safe place for discovery and creation. Help us foster this community. Post only your own photos and videos and always follow the law. Respect everyone on Megastar, don't be rude, spam people, post nudity or hate speech.
Megastar is a reflection of our global community of cultures, ages, and beliefs. We want to create a safe and open environment for everyone.
- Share only content that you've created or have the right to share.
- As always, you own the content you post on Megastar. Remember to post authentic content, and don't post anything you've copied or collected from the Internet that you don't have the right to post.
- Post content that is appropriate for a global and diverse audience.
- We know that there are times when people might want to share nude images that are artistic or creative in nature, but for a variety of reasons, we don't allow nudity on Megastar. This includes photos, videos, and some digitally-created content that show sexual intercourse, genitals, and close-ups of fully-nude buttocks. People like to share photos or videos of their children. For safety reasons, there are times when we may remove images that show nude or partially-nude children. Even when this content is shared with good intentions, it could be used by others in unanticipated ways. Violent, graphic, or humiliating fetishes are not allowed to be shown on Megastar. If your content contains foul language or adult situations please identify your content as mature or 18+. Posting content that intends to incite violence or encourages dangerous or illegal activities that have an inherent risk of serious physical harm or death is not allowed. Videos that we consider to encourage dangerous or illegal activities include instructional bomb making, choking games, hard drug use, or other acts where serious injury may result will be removed.
- Respect other members of the Megastar community.
- We want to foster a positive, diverse community. We remove content that contains credible threats or hate speech, content that targets private individuals to degrade or shame them, personal information meant to blackmail or harass someone.
- Foster meaningful and genuine interactions.
- Help us stay spam-free by not artificially collecting followers, or posting repetitive comments or content, or repeatedly contacting people for commercial purposes without their consent.
- Follow the law.
- Megastar is not a place to support or praise terrorism, organized crime, or hate groups. Offering sexual services, buying or selling firearms and illegal or prescription drugs (even if it's legal in your region) is also not allowed. Remember to always follow the law when offering to sell or buy other regulated goods. Accounts promoting online gambling, online real money games of skill or online lotteries must get our prior written permission before using Megastar.
- We have zero tolerance when it comes to sharing sexual content involving minors or threatening to post intimate images of others.
- While impersonations as a talent are welcome on Megastar, you may not assume the identity of another individual or entity. If you feel that you are being impersonated, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and include screenshots of the account you are reporting.
- Activities such as copying a user's profile, using a similar username, or posing as another person in comments, or videos may be considered harassment. In cases where our team determines that an account was established to impersonate another individual, the account will be removed.
- Serious threats of harm to public and personal safety aren't allowed. This includes specific threats of physical harm as well as threats of theft, vandalism, and other financial harm. We carefully review reports of threats and consider many things when determining whether a threat is credible.
- Commercial services.
- Megastar does not authorize the use of its platform for commercial purposes including the exchange of email addresses or chat handles over Megastar for that purpose.
- Maintain our supportive environment by not glorifying self-injury.
- Encouraging or urging people to embrace self-injury is counter to this environment of support, and we'll remove it or disable accounts if it's reported to us. We may also remove content identifying victims or survivors of self-injury if the content targets them for attack or humor.
- Be thoughtful when posting newsworthy events.
- We understand that many people use Megastar to share important and newsworthy events. Some of these issues can involve graphic images. Because so many different people and age groups use Megastar, we may remove videos of intense, graphic violence to make sure Megastar stays appropriate for everyone.
Help us keep the community strong:
- Each of us is an important part of the Megastar community. If you see something that you think may violate our guidelines, please help us by flagging violating behavior. We have a global team that reviews these reports and works as quickly as possible to remove content that doesn't meet our guidelines. Even if you or someone you know doesn't have an Megastar account, you can still tell us at email@example.com. When you complete the report, try to provide as much information as possible, such as screenshots, links, usernames, and descriptions of the content, so we can find and review it quickly. We may remove entire posts if either the imagery or associated captions violate our guidelines.
- If you believe someone is violating your trademark, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't target the person who posted it by posting screenshots and drawing attention to the situation because that may be classified as harassment.
- We may work with law enforcement, including when we believe that there's risk of physical harm or threat to public safety.